This Spring, OQ is hosting its 4th Annual Juried Student Art Show! This is when we highlight local talent from teenage artists. The Show is open to anyone ages 14-18. Spread the word and encourage your friends to enter!
Here are a few key details for all entries:
- Entry deadline is Saturday, March 25th at 11:59pm.
- Artists chosen to participate will be notified by April 6th.
- This year's medium is PHOTOGRAPHY, and the theme is "START A CONVERSATION."
- Limited to two submissions per artist (you can submit one piece or two pieces), and final artwork should not to exceed 18"x24" framed.
- Awards will be announced at the reception, the fourth week of April, 5 PM (day TBD).
- There is a prize for Best in Show Award (1st) and Second Place!
Submit one jpg of each entry (Last Name_Title of Piece.jpg), not exceeding 5MB, to Tammy Knorr via email at firstname.lastname@example.org